Search this Blog

Joyous Enthusiasm Continues

Joyous Enthusiasm


  Classical Music Lounge  is an offshoot of my earliest Inspired Pen website that included expression of my diverse interests. The site spotlights classical music, and aims to share insights about classical music in general, composers, their lives and their music. And what is classical music without my lifelong favourite composer Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart?

Quality music deserves more than just casual listening, it is a language of subtlety. Hearing the flow of a concerto or the intensity of a swelling orchestra can create different moods - serenity, excitement and perhaps cataclysm. Such is the power of music.

With joyous enthusiasm, along with my musings and reflections, I will endeavour to integrate the lives and music of these greatest composers and their gift of music.


Tel / 26 July 2006

No comments:

Post a Comment