Search this Blog

Mozart Museum at Bertramka Revisited

25 December 2013

Bertramka Mozart Museum


My last entry about Mozart Museum at Bertramka was early this year, February 2013.  The other day I tried searching for a more recent update about this place I last visited in 2007.  According to my favourite source and friend, Sherry Davis, founder of "The Chronicles of a Modern Day Mozartian," there hasn't been any change in a while. On further looking into, I realised that I overlooked Sherry's last update which she wrote last year  in October, and deserves inclusion here.

The Plight of Mozart's Eden: Saving the Villa Bertramka


The article entitled The Plight of Mozart's Eden: Saving the Villa Bertramka, was written by Sherry Davis to honour the first performance of Don Giovanni, one of Mozart's most famous operas. It was published on HISTPRES, the premiere online community for young and emerging preservationists.  In this article, Sherry also included a photo of Dr. Kathryn Libin, founder of Friends of Bertramka, giving donation to Dr. Volek of the Czech Mozart Society of Bertramka.  Read more ... The Plight of Mozart's Eden 

No comments:

Post a Comment